PROVEN IN THE FIELD, BACKED BY SCIENCE.
Our experienced team has a successful track record designing and implementing advanced water treatment programs, working closely with our consultants and field staff to thoroughly understand the unique risks and challenges of your site. We then design, model, implement, and maintain sophisticated yet practical water treatment solutions, ensuring your project is delivering results on schedule and within budget.
COST-EFFECTIVE, PERSONALIZED SOLUTIONS USING SOPHISTICATED EQUIPMENT.
Treating contaminated water can get expensive quickly, which is why we rely on our experience and expertise to build reliable budgets and solutions that service your site’s unique requirements. We want to avoid the common mistake of over-building our systems, and instead focus on innovative ways to achieve the same results with a program that is streamlined for cost-efficiency.
TREATING A FULL RANGE OF WATER CONTAMINANTS.
Whether you require a temporary or permanent water treatment solution, we have the trained staff and range of equipment to meet the most stringent of environmental standards. This includes treating water for petroleum hydrocarbons, VOCs, and other organics, dissolved iron and manganese, copper and zinc, arsenic, chromium (VI and III), selenium (IV), aluminum, ammonia, and many others.
- Treatability assessment.
- Complete system design & project budgeting.
- Options analysis for risk & cost.
- Permitting and regulatory guidance.
- Temporary contaminated water treatment solutions (see Industrial Division for fixed facilities) 10gpm to over 2,000gpm.
- Full turn-key solutions.
- Remote monitoring.
- Incredibly diverse inventory of equipment to adapt to unforeseen site-specific challenges.
- Heavy metals removal (i.e. arsenic, copper, iron, manganese and zinc).
- Hydrocarbons & VOC’s.
- Inorganics (i.e. BOD, COD).
KEEP YOUR JOB SITE SAFE, COMPLIANT, AND ON BUDGET.
Our experienced team is ready to budget and execute a personalized, cost-effective water treatment solution that will mitigate the risk of environmental contamination, cost over-runs, and delays to the project schedule.