SPECIALIZING IN BOTH DESIGN-BUILD AND OPERATIONS & MAINTENANCE PROGRAMS.
Whether you’re looking for a partner to design, install, or upgrade a temporary or permanent water treatment program, or provide operational support or ongoing maintenance to an existing system, Stormtec has the experience, capacity, and expertise to service a wide range of industrial operations.
BUILT TO HANDLE COMPLEX INDUSTRIAL OPERATIONS.
Our team of experienced, EOCP-Certified professionals have extensive knowledge of handling hazardous materials and safely managing your environmental challenges, whether it’s for fixed in-situ or semi-permanent industrial facilities.
OPERATIONS & MAINTENANCE
- On-site monitoring packages.
- Emergency response (24/7 support).
- EOCP-certified professionals.
- Bulk chemical supply.
- Temporary pumping solutions (i.e. sewer & wastewater bypass systems).
- Custom modular and containerized wastewater treatment plants.
- Custom engineered water solutions.
- Capital upgrades and improvements to existing water treatment systems.
- Water management during turn-arounds.
- Media replacement.
- Cleaning and refurbishment.
Your Trusted Energy Industry Partner
Stormtec is a safe, capable partner and supplier for project work in Canada’s energy industry. As a full-service contractor, we provide support in a number of different ways, all tailored to our clients’ needs. Whether it’s a full turn-key solution or a rental package to support an existing equipment fleet, we offer:
- Rig In/Rig Out Crews.
- Senior Pump Operators.
- Senior Filtration Operators.
- Pump rentals.
- Filter skid rentals.
- Tank rentals.
A Proven, Experienced Mining Contractor
Canadian mining enterprises face a unique mix of water management challenges. As Western Canada’s most trusted and experienced industrial water management contractor, Stormtec offers our clients in the mining industry the confidence that we’ll be managing their water treatment programs the right way, the first time. Some services we provide include:
- Turn-key water supply or site pump-off solutions.
- Pump, hose, pipe rental and installation packages.
- pH Control.
- Chemical selection and injection.
- Custom skid-mounted process equipment.
- Senior Water Operators.
KEEP YOUR JOB SITE SAFE, COMPLIANT, AND ON BUDGET.
Our experienced team is ready to design-build a personalized, cost-effective industrial water management solution that will mitigate the risk of environmental contamination, cost over-runs, and delays to the project schedule.