THE MOST EXPERIENCED SEDIMENT CONTROL FIELD TEAM IN WESTERN CANADA.
Stormtec has emerged as the most specified supplier for sediment control on job sites throughout BC and Alberta, as engineers trust the experience and consistency we’ve developed since 2003. We’ve earned the trust of the municipal governments and environmental teams, ensuring permits are issued on-time and all work is completed as planned. We understand that site conditions change daily, and so does the surface water quality and the subsequent treatment solution. With trained and experienced technicians on-site, we adapt quickly to keep your project site safe, operational, and environmentally compliant.
A COST-EFFECTIVE, SOLUTIONS-DRIVEN, ENGINEERED APPROACH.
While our purpose is to keep your job site fully compliant, we always deliver on our promise to achieve this objective at the lowest possible cost. Our goal is to find the most efficient balance of equipment, labour, chemical, and trucking to ensure the best possible outcome for your project. Before we begin any work, we explore ways to personalize solutions that are unique to your job site:
- How can we engineer an alternative method that satisfies all stakeholders?
- How can we access resources from our construction partners to reduce our overall cost?
- How can we leverage technology on the project site to reduce labour requirements?
WE UNDERSTAND HOW TO MANAGE RISK.
From the initial consultation with our project managers to when the boots of our on-site technicians hit the ground, our team knows what is needed to meet the environmental requirements of your site, whether municipal, provincial, or federal. By embracing these regulations and understanding where they apply, we build water management programs you can rely on. We design programs that mitigate your risk of environmental contamination, cost over-runs, and site shutdowns, so you can continue to deliver your project in a safe, compliant, and profitable manner.
SEDIMENT CONTROL SERVICES
- Temporary stormwater management, erosion, and sediment control planning.
- Guidance from Certified Erosion and Sediment Control Leads.
- Permit and regulatory guidance.
- Stormflow modelling to identify lowest cost solution, smallest and least power intensive treatment design.
- Complete budgets.
- Liquid and gel flocculant treatment using a diverse range of chemistries.
- pH treatment.
- Real-time NTU and pH compliance monitoring.
- 24/7 field and project support.
- Sand filtration.
- Bag filtration.
- Chitosan Enhanced Sand Filtration (CESF).
KEEP YOUR JOB SITE SAFE, COMPLIANT, AND ON BUDGET.
Our experienced team is ready to build a personalized, cost-effective sediment control solution that will mitigate the risk of environmental contamination, cost over-runs, and delays to the project schedule.