For use in a wide range of low/high flow contaminated water treatment applications.
All Stormtec Pressure Vessels are skid-mounted for easy handling and installation, with a flexible footprint when configured in multiples.
Every Pressure Vessel we provide includes the following features:
- Durable carbon steel construction includes internally/externally welded seams.
- Interior epoxy coating with urethane exterior finish.
- Top and side access hatches.
- 75 psi maximum operating pressure.
- 3″ inlet with pressure gauge.
- 3″ bottom drain.
Available Pressure Vessels*, comparing different features and specs:
*Can be combined to achieve target flow rate.
|Flow Rate||0-70 GPM||0-100 GPM||> 400 GPM|
|Holding Capacity||1 cubic yard||2 cubic yards||8 cubic yards|
|Dry Weight||910 LBS||1,200 LBS||4,800 LBS|
|Download Equipment Specs||Download||Download||Download|
For use in a wide range of low and high flow filtration applications, commonly required for contaminated water treatments, sediment control, or industrial applications.
All Stormtec Bag Filters are designed for high solids holding capacity, and each system can stand alone for sediment removal or be used in combination with filter equipment. There are no moving parts, and each Bag Filter system is skid-mounted for easy handling and installation.
All replaceable Bag Filters are available from 500 to 1 nominal or absolute micron.
Every Bag Filter we provide includes the following features:
- Steel construction.
- 125 psi maximum operating pressure.
- Bag filter chamber connected in parallel.
- Fitted with bleed valves and pressure gauges.
Available Bag Filters*, comparing different features and specs:
* Bag Filter flow rate capabilities vary due to effluent characteristics.
|Holding Capacity||Two (2) 7″ x 30″ Filter Bags
|Four (4) 7″ x 30″ Filter Bags
|Seven (7) 7″ x 30″ Filter Bags
|Fourteen (14) 7″ x 30″ Filter Bags
|Dry Weight||800 LBS||1,000 LBS||950 LBS||1,900 LBS|
|Download Equipment Specs||Download||–||–||–|