In order to accommodate trenchless and open-cut construction on the existing sewer, the wastewater needed to be temporarily bypassed around the work locations, without disrupting the residential neighbourhood.
- 4 separate engineered bypass stations with a peak of 360 L/s at the largest station.
- Station 1: Primary and standby 12” sound attenuated diesel transfers, fusing of over 950ft of 12” HDPE, 2 x 12” road crossings.
- Station 2 & 3: Primary and standby 6” sound attenuated diesels.
- Station 4: 3” submersible grinder pumps.
- Additional sound attenuation for 12” and 6” diesel pumps.
- 24/7 monitoring.
- Full redundancy.