The large sewer main is what’s known as ‘non-circular’, in this case an egg shape, which makes it extremely difficult to install isolation equipment to contain the fluid and create adequate capacity for pumping.
- High flow submersible pumps were assembled inside the isolated pipe and installed in staggered positions.
- A custom isolation was developed and installed in place of a standard pneumatic pipe plug.
- Operated 2 systems running parallel to each other for redundant best-practice.
- Quick, professional, rig-in and rig-out came in under budget and cost savings were passed on to the client.
- Worked with local contractors to provide security support to the project during off hours.