ONE-STOP SHOP TO SERVICE ALL YOUR WATER MANAGEMENT CHALLENGES.
Our project management teams consist of engineers, designers, solutions providers, and field managers, ensuring you receive a complete package that will consider the full life cycle of water management on your project site or industrial operation. We carefully review all site constraints and scheduling milestones, and help you fully understand the risks, challenges, and priorities of our personalized solutions.
FLEXIBILITY TO RENT OR BUY EQUIPMENT.
For complex, large-scale projects that require a mix of semi-permanent, custom-engineered and short-term equipment solutions, we offer you the flexibility to purchase or rent equipment in a way that works on your terms.
SPECIALIZING IN WATER DISTRIBUTION SERVICES.
In addition to removing water from a construction area, we also design, install, and operate water distribution networks that reliably provide clean water supply to remote areas, year-round in all climactic conditions.
MAJOR PROJECT SERVICES
- Design and engineering support for custom solutions.
- Budgeting and scoping of complete site water systems.
- Permitting and regulatory support.
- Design-build/turn-key complete site water systems.
- Equipment sale or rentals.
- 24/7 service and support.
- Bulk chemical supply and management.
WATER TRANSFER AND SUPPLY
- Semi-permanent process water supply systems.
- Bulk dewatering.
- Sewer and water course bypass.
- Engineered site solutions.
- Certified fusing technicians.
- Fusing machine rentals for a variety of pipe size.
- Site water runoff.
- Integrated design with settlement and retention ponds.
- Contaminated water treatment.
- Remote monitoring available with full automation and control.
- Real-time continuous compliance monitoring.
KEEP YOUR JOB SITE SAFE, COMPLIANT, AND ON BUDGET.
Our experienced project management team is ready to design-build a personalized, cost-effective water management solution for your large-scale, complex project that will mitigate the risk of environmental contamination, cost over-runs, and delays to the project schedule.