As Designed 221 L/s
The project was initially designed to be performed over the course of a few months, however the temporary bypass ended up operating for over 2 years which presented a number of challenges in operating and maintaining the pumping system to work as designed for a much longer window.
- Stormtec provided around the clock monitoring and developed specific, regular checks of all equipment to ensure no wear issues went un-attended to
- Installed crossing underneath active railroad tracks
- Special winterization measures were taken due to the need to operate through 2 separate winter periods
- Installed an additional smaller bypass to alleviate infiltration from an unidentified intersecting sanitary line
- Worked with local contractors to provide security support to the project during off hours